Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Most Favoured Invention
Flipping through the pages of ELLE that I just got today, I was caught into the attention on this ever-accentuated topic ; of this very pretty, alluring and prepossesing existence. The existence of high-heel;)
HIGH-HEEL has been one of my favourite statement of style. Well, besides being on the same air as everyone else, believe it or not, i solely love it because of its' own sophisticating shape and style it brings. As Marilyn Monroe once said, " I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot ! " .
Throughout the development of our new-born fashion, high-heel has been revolutionize, in many different beautiful shapes and sizes.
Yes i do agree that, THAT very beautiful creation does look like a killer sometimes, but I'm always so captivated by it. To my own judgement, high-heel is a very unique invention.
Therefore, it is ALWAYS looking so sexy, seductive and intoxicating to oneself.
Listing all that i love will take pages, but on top of that list is none other than, the aristocrat-ing Christian Louboutin. Louboutin heels are exclusively exquisitely beautifully SOLO. One in a million and It's very seductive in every angle.
One icon though that I'm always captivated and inspired to whenever those flirtatious and alluring heels are inherit by her beautiful feet, is none other than the trend-setter of high-heel itself, my love, VICTORIA BECKHAM. She prevails it in a very unique, elegant and exorbitant style. Everytime I see her in those, my oh my I'M DRAWN. She actually fathoms which high-heel best served those pretty feet of hers. And her appreciation to IT , it's represented by her modish, elegant and graceful walk.
How i'm so captivated.
HEELS OH HEELS, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU.
Till later, LOVES
Blogged @ 5:48 AM