Sunday, December 14, 2008
red is the new me.
The color red has gotten into me these days. Whenever this eye of mine catches a glimpse of anything red, i'd be so indulged into it. And, nope. It's not because it's due to the season.. But just something about it that i'm so attracted to. Especially red satin dresses or even leather-skinned red pouches and wallets. I find them very sexy and inducing. ;) Apart from red, amazing exotic colors do catch my attention too. I've been drawn in favouring designs made by crocs skin, snake skin, ostrich skins! Oh believe me I've never used to have any particular extra interest in them. It's very recent and i just feel high whenever i see them. Affection of my very own emotion. Maybe.
The fact that I found myself falling in love with red recently I also found myself in deep passionate feeling in this season. Many beautiful and sweet things that i've been so passionate about. One thing about it though, it keeps me on FIRE. & i think i like it. i like this ;)
This holiday season definitely has taken me by surpise in many ways and moments. I would really love to wrap up this year in the sweetest and most delighful way possible. One thing about it that i'm excited about it's definitely my 'o8 reflection of the year!
I've reflected on it. And I was filled with gladness and BLISS !
I will reflect the year 'o8 here in my brand new blog that I think i'm beginning to find favour (MUCH!) ;)
Anyway, one of the simplest thing that i love about having a holiday it's none other than having the TIME to myself. I have the time to do many things. Be it self-treats, spending time with my beloved friends and family and many other that i can choose to do. But one thing that i always like during the holidays is when I really have the TIME for MYSELF. LIke, all of it for ME =) Yes, thats when I do lotsa self-treats and many things on my own.
And my most favourite thing to do on self-treating, is simply, not going anywhere but at my home sweet home =) Underneath the impressions that people always have on me, is actually a homey-girl.
During hols, I lovelovelove to spend time at HOME.
In fact, i've been sleeping pretty much late the past few days. Oh what do I do? Yes you guessed it right. It's been 1 week straight, right when the clock strikes 12 midnight, you can find me right in front of the television watching everything flashed on each cable channnels. When it comes to my own version of holiday time, I really spend them to the fullest baby! Regardless of anything. Except to the point when i'm getting real real tired.huhu...
And due to the many updates around ; i've finally gotten myself informed and entertained from watching tv itself. & i think Camilla Belle is so pretty. She's young and fresh and very sophisticating. She's been a around for years! Since she's a lil girl i know but, not until recently that i really find her beautiful and very sweet.
Well besides her, i'm excited and can't wait to catch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I reallly have to catch this odd yet exciting movie ( i hope it will be exciting ;p).
And i find myself liking Carrie Underwood's songs nowadays. Her voice and songs are just soooo soothing. Especially the no.1 song, Jesus Take the Wheel. Loves it. Feels so empowered everytime i listened to it ;)
Yea, take it all Daddy ;)
I'm letting go......
&
Believing in You, and You alone.
Aiight then, gonna catch some shows ;) hehe.
Till later.
LOVES
Blogged @ 1:41 AM