Monday, December 15, 2008
right beside me
The cold weather nowadays has really made the water even colder too! And yes the moment I touched the water this very morning,it got me all so CHILLY...
But a weather like this never fails to make my day=)
Laidback day that i'm having today ( like almost every Monday ) !
+
a blue cold Monday morning
= LOVELY!
I'm feeling so comfortable and really relaxed at this very moment. I'm enjoying this comfortable bouncy new-cushioned bed that i'm on, the fresh air and cold win that enters my room from the opened window, a cup of hot chocolate i'm sipping and the sound of music that is playing in this simple yet cozy-locked bed room of mine is such a TRANQUILITY. I'm really am finding joy at this very moment. =)
The message yesterday was really refreshing and strengthening=) I feel so empowered all over again. & yes that happens every Sunday ;) hehe. I am so recharge and am filled with peace in my heart. Thank You Daddy Jesus =). Only You this awesome peace comes from. The fact that He always soothe and secure this heart of mine, really put my mind and self at Rest and ease all over again. Awesome Daddy God i have =)

And I really love to thanksgive in this early blessed morning.
LOVED, FAVOURED, BLESSED is all that i'm experiencing, amazing grace.
Yes, today is monday.. tomorrow is tuesday and then wednesday and those following days, but He's always with me through the valley.
Always with me.
And indeed, tomorrow my result will be out. Nope this mind of mine is not in waver nor in curiousity.
& I know everything is good.
Well then, i'm so excited and just wanna have a laidback Monday today. Oh ! Z is coming back today! haha. Welcome back yea?! Shall see you soon ;) Hope you've had an awesome trip there !
Right now, I'm going to make some pancakes. Hopefully, it'll turn out delicate. Oh yes it will ;) !
It's time for me to enjoy my Monday.
Lalalalalalala. Oooh - weeee.
Till later,
LOVES
Blogged @ 9:28 AM