Tuesday, December 2, 2008
SWIRL & TWIRL
Now, I have so many things to do....
So many of different people to meet, catch up & spend time with
So many places to go and ponder to...
So many christmas shoppings to do...
Just, So many things i need to DO....
Ended the last paper with many smiles & satisfaction.
Indeed, this pretty heel of mine did stepped out of the exam hall with me being filled with a rush of excitement and a sigh of relaxation. WOHOO!
Yay! Holiday it is for me.
Holiday
Just the term itself makes me wanna swirl and twirl around. I'm a LOVER of holiday. ( who isnt' brenda ? )
But, i have to declare that HOLIDAY means so much more to me. You'll know why ;)
Anyway, first stop, i'm really excited to finally have the time to catch up with my beloved friends =) It's been a long long few months time. & Ive missed each one of them so & yes that means many photocapturingdownloading session coming and GOOD times itself ;) I checked and I realised I have a list of friends to spend time with. What more can i ask for ? ;) Thank You goodtimes.
Secondly, Christmas shopping! One thing that i'm so on-top-of-the-air about! Be it with my friends, beloved mother, i just cant wait! ( MOM would be the best though ;$ )
Thirdly, YES THAT ONE THING ;) ! THAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO, THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE YEAR! ;) ( NOPE. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK OR GUESSING ABOUT ). iT'S SOMETHING SPECIAL & YOU'LL JUST SEE ;)
loves, BRENDAELISHA
Blogged @ 5:17 AM